Thursday, January 12, 2012

a bike ride through Shāre Naw park

I took these photos back in the beginning of November 11' and I just came across them sitting on my computer. I thought that some of them were worth sharing. I remember the day I took these, I was both bored and stressed out - and decided to take a bike ride to Shāre Naw park, which coincidentally is located in Shāre Naw (new city). I came across a group of eager young Afghan boys playing soccer (football), and as soon as they noticed I had a camera the usual Afghan 'pose-off' began. One thing I noticed quickly upon coming to Kabul is that young kids here love to get their photo taken while posing in various ways. I also got some shots of a pick-up soccer game on the basketball court, which I doubt is hardly used for basketball. Anyways, nothing too special but like I said, I thought they were worth sharing.












No comments:

Post a Comment