Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Landed in Kabul

Sorry for the delay since I started the blog - internet has been limited, but from now on I should have steady daily internet access. I landed safely in Kabul about a week ago, and things have already been pretty eye opening.  The trip in was hectic to say the least - nothing more fun than traveling for two days straight and living off of airline food.  I'm attaching some photos of the airports I visited on the way, and some pictures of my first sights in Kabul.  More to come later for sure.
















3 comments:

  1. Dang man the pictures look great! ,good luck!
    Ur cousin gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice man. Glad you made it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.. the pic with the lady with the pink umbrella.. best pic.. soo good man keep it up!

    ReplyDelete