Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jamesville Beach

On my last full day in Syracuse I went on a motorcycle ride with Lily to Jamesville Beach to take some photos.  We definitely looked like two nerds hopin' off the motorcycle with our cameras and tripods walking around taking artsy lake pictures, but we did get some good shots ha.  Anyways, I spent most of the time trying to take HDR shots.  I can't tell if I went too overboard with some of them, but I think they came out okay for the first real attempt at trying to pull these off. 

As of now I've landed safely in PA and I'll be taking off from the Philadelphia airport on May 16th for my trip to Afghanistan.  I have two stops - one in Paris and one in Dubai, where I hope to get out and take a few photos if there's enough time and I'm not insanely tired.








No comments:

Post a Comment