Monday, August 13, 2012

Chi Town

I got to spend about a week in Chicago a little bit ago (big thanks to my brother Dave for hooking it up).  Pretty awesome city to say the least.  I went pretty much last minute, as my brother was shipped there for work and offered me his pullout couch in his hotel room.  I really didn't know what to expect but this place had it all - skateboarding, crazy night life, rad people, and even the beach.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to bust out my camera, but I snapped a bunch of photos from my cell phone which turned out alright.  I really can't wait to get back to this place, I could definitely see myself staying here for longer than a week next time.

Dave hanging out the window of the hotel room

lambo 
Hancock Center at sunrise

pretty American

lone wolfing 


MLK art

right by da' beach mon



skate-able art downtown 

sick skate plaza


da' Bulls

fireworks on Navy Pier


gettin' their film on

perfect ledges

No comments:

Post a Comment